For those seeking a private lab within a communal cluster setting.
- The geodesic dome is one of architecture’s most efficient structures – creating an extremely strong load bearing shell with unobstructed internal space.
- Engineered Aluminium joints, struts and insulated shell, are purposefully selected to create high quality, private spaces that can be rapidly assembled on site.
- The number of benches, layout and equipment is customizable during the procurement process to optimize and personalize the space.
- A 6m BioDome accommodates 3 scientists: 26m2 floor plan with internal heights of 3.5m.
- Integrated Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning system (HVAC).
- Tanks provide fresh water and waste management.
The Mobile BioLab
For those who can solve space and regulations and need the lab on their terms.
- Ready to plug and play with on site utilities.
- Custom fitted furniture maximizes usable work space and protects equipment during travel.
- Ante-room with emergency eye wash.
- Externally mounted back up generator capable of supporting a fully equipped lab for > 6 hours.
- Integrated Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning system (HVAC) allows usage in all temperatures.
- Underfloor mounted tanks provide fresh water and waste management.
A design led space fitted out to encourage and promote a calm and productive working environment. Private spaces balance open co-working areas.
Every Cluster has a dedicated team to support and enable science. The Dupla.Bio team consists of Lab Technicians, Scientific Coordinators and Operations Assistants.
If you’re interested in learning more, complete this short form and we’ll be in touchExpress interest